In achieving its mission, SAS aims to promote the aquaculture industry and its products and to do whatever necessary to develop this sector. Thus, this objective has been divided into short-term objectives (1-3 years) and long-term objectives (4-10 years).
1. Work side by side with the Deputy Ministry of Fisheries Affairs to develop the necessary plans, regulations and legislations which ensure the growth and success of the aquaculture industry in the Kingdom.
2. Work with the stakeholders to establish an aquaculture industry to achieve the SAS’s vision in accordance with its mission.
3. Conduct environmental studies and follow up the environmental commitment of projects to achieve sustainable development.
4. Undertake studies, consultations, services and Business transactions to secure growing sources of income to enable SAS achieve its objectives.
5. Work to establish internal and external strategic partnerships that would contribute to the achievement of its objectives.
6. Developing self-capacities to be a scientific, technical and economic reference in the aquaculture industry in the Kingdom.
7. Working with stakeholders to promote the industry to reach the Kingdom of the developed countries in the aquaculture industry within the next 15 years
8. Establishing commercial entities and making suitable investments with others to develop their financial resources.
1. Promote self–capacity building to ensure that SAS will be a scientific, technical and economic reference in aquaculture industry in the Kingdom.
2. Work with the stakeholders to promote the industry so that the Kingdom will become one the advanced countries in the area of aquaculture industry within the coming 15 years.
3. Establish business entities and enter into appropriate investments with third parties in order to develop its financial resources